Most business owners neglect SEO & run behind PPC. Of Course PPC is an important part of digital marketing but if you are not using SEO strategically then you are losing the game.
If you are optimizing your website properly with SEO then not only you will rank higher but also your website will be seen by your right target audience.
Hi! I am Anish Vijayan, an SEO expert in Kerala. I have compiled some of the valuable & famous SEO quotes that will definitely help to boost the visibility of your website and get quality leads everyday.
1. “Today it’s not about ‘get the traffic, it’s about ‘get the targeted and relevant traffic.’”Adam Audette.
This quote clearly puts emphasis on quality not quantity of the traffic. Your website should be seen by the relevant audience then only it will be beneficial for your business.
2. “Content Marketing has become the catalyst that fuels search and social media activity.”
Everyone knows that content is the KING of MARKET. Sharing relevant informative & evergreen content can be a big positive move to drag the attention of your potential customers.
3. “No website can stand without a strong backbone. And that backbone is technical SEO.”Neil Patel
Making a website is not enough, you have to optimize it with technical SEO too. Technical SEO helps your website get crawled and indexed by search engines so you can drive more & relevant traffic to your website.
4. “Content is the reason search began in the first place.”Lee Odden
This quote refers if your content is relevant & seen by the right audience then only you will be noticed. So, it is necessary to start creating informative content.
5. “Good SEO is paying attention to all the details that most bloggers ignore.”Ryan Biddulph
Good SEO means if you are writing a blog, you should think like a normal user. What information a user wants to receive, what will be the rejection points etc keeping all these things in mind you should create engaging content.
6. “Effective Search Engine Optimization Requires a Commitment, Not a Campaign.”James Reynolds
Campaign is short term process towards a particular goal, in contrast SEO is a long term process. So, you should see SEO as long term commitment which require hard work, dedication, continuously implementing new strategies, SEO experiments, experience etc.
7. “Build relationships, not links.”Scott Wyden Kivowitz
Relationships are one of the best and most reliable ways to build traffic, not links.People will relate more to you when they see that you create high-quality content that speaks to them. You become their go-to website whenever they want information on topics your niche covers.
8. “The slower your site’s load, the more visitors and revenue you’ll lose out on.”Anna Crowe
As per a survey people don’t stay on the website which takes more time to load. So, the website should be optimized enough so that it works properly and smoothly.
9. “Create content that teaches. You can’t give up. You need to be consistently awesome.”Neil Patel
Relevant & information always attracts more traffic. So, be consistent in creating content and your website will be on top results.
10. “SEO is not about being found. It’s about being unforgettable.”Paul M. Rand
With a proper SEO strategy you should create such an impression in the mind of your user that whenever he/she thinks of a product they should remember your brand.
That’s why it’s not about being found, it’s about being unforgettable.
11. “The best SEO strategy is to focus on the user.”Marcus Tober
According to PHILIP KOTLER – Customer is the King of the market. So, whatever strategy you are making it should be customer centric, if your targeted audience can co-relate with your product then only they will remember your brand.
Generate high quality leads From Our Custom SEO Strategy
Want to know how?
12. “When you are writing content, remove everything that doesn’t benefit the customer.”Dario Sipos
In content marketing relevancy is prime, anything which does not give any benefit to the customer you should not keep it. Content marketing is all about creating value for your customers.
13. “Getting a quality website is not an expense but rather an investment.”Dr. Christopher Dayagdag
A quality and SEO friendly website has the potential to get more visitors who are interested in your product/service. Thus, website creation is a long term investment not an expense.
14. “The secret of a high-ranking website is not its colours but its content.”Amit Kalantri
Doesn’t matter how beautiful your website looks, if the content is not informative and engaging it’s not going to convince google and if the google is not convinced you are NOT going to rank high.
15. “Best way to sell something: don’t sell anything. Earn the awareness, respect, and trust of those who might buy.”Rand Fishkin
According to this quote if you want to sell your product or service first you should spread awareness, educate your potential customers & build brand credibility.
16. “No matter how niche or mainstream your market is, great content remains a significant focus for SEO.”Kristopher Jones
Some services have a narrow target audience on the other hand some have wide, but if you are consistent and generate customer centric content it is going to help you a lot in SEO.
17. “The three essential elements of an effective SEO are effective communication, useful information and high-quality backlinks.”SEO Refugee
An effective SEO strategy should be focused on generating informative content for the targeted audience, quality backlinks and communication with your customers. The combination of all these elements will help your website to rank on search engines.
18. “You can’t just place a few Buy buttons on your website and expect your visitors to buy.”Neil Patel
Yes, that’s correct! If you want your audience to click on CTAs (Call to action) you should create an emotion towards your product/service.
19. “The success of a page should be measured by one criteria: Does the visitor do what you want them to do?”Aaron Wall
That means your content should be motivating enough that customers should react the same way in which you want them to act.
20. “Businesses don’t have to chase the customers now, we just have to be in front of the prospects when they need us.”Anish Vijayan
Nowadays technologies and strategies are so advanced that if you use them properly you don’t have to search for the buyers, you just have to be in front of them when they need your product or service.
I hope these SEO quotes will be helpful for you!
Now, you must be planning to implement these to check whether it actually work or not right? Hold no!
These strategies definitely work but it takes experience & expertise. An SEO expert can help you to achieve your desired result.
If you are also looking to get benefit from SEO fill the form below so that our SEO consultant can contact you.